Wind driven Turbo ventilators are powered by the wind to create effective ventilation for different industries. Turbine or Turbo ventilators are round metal vents with fins in them. Even the slightest breeze can be enough for the turbo ventilator to rotate. Rotation causes a centrifugal force on the tip of the fins which suck out the stale hot air from inside of the building. The faster the wind, the faster the turbine will rotate and exhaust the heat, smoke, fumes, humidity, etc.
REVOLUTION IN TURBO VENTILATION
- Stainless steel top plate & bottom ring
- Rigid roll formed curved aluminum vanes
- Permanently lubricated sealed ZZ bearings
- No maintenance – Rust free
- Rain proof, bird proof, dust proof and insect proof rugged spider design